I confirm that every person on this booking:
- does not have a medical condition which would be affected by sitting in water at a temperature of over 40°c / 104°f
- is able to ride on a bus travelling on bumpy gravel roads for up to 2 hours.
- is able to walk on uneven ground, including unmaintained forest trails
Tours are payable in full prior to departure.
Payment is to be by Mastercard or Visacard through the on-line booking system only www.sloquethotsprings.ca/tours/scenic-bus-tour
Payment will not be accepted through any other point.
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before your scheduled trip departure, a fee of $25.00 will be charged for each participant.
- Tours are non-refundable and non-changeable within 48 hours of your scheduled trip departure.
- No shows are responsible for 100% of trip fees.
- Exceptions can be made for medical/family emergencies.
- We will work with you to reschedule your tour if cancelled for any reason by the tour operator.
- If a tour is cancelled by the tour operator and cannot be rescheduled, you will receive a 100% refund.
- All refunds will be provided as a credit to the credit or debit card used at the time of purchase.
Weather conditions in British Columbia are varied and can include: prolonged periods of rain, snow and cold weather. Guests are advised to check weather forecasts and dress appropriately.
Due to the types of roads used to access the hot springs, it may be necessary to cancel a tour in cases of bad weather. This is done for the safety of the guests.
In these cases we will work with you to try to reschedule the tour to another day. If it is not possible to reschedule the tour, a full refund will be provided.
All guests must sign a release of liability waiver prior to participating in any activity. Guests who are 16 years and older sign their own waiver. Guests under the age of 16 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver on their behalf.